Our Electrical engineers have over 30 years of experience in the design of healthcare, laboratory, Institutional and mixed-occupancy buildings. Our experience is wide ranging, specializing in the design of power distribution, lighting and emergency power systems for new construction and renovation projects. Our innovative approach and engineering solutions promote sustainability.
We work with our client from pre-design phase through construction and startup to insure that the design concepts are implemented.
Our electrical design offerings include the following systems:
- Power Distribution – High Voltage and low Voltage
- Emergency (Standby) Power System including Load Shedding
- Grounding and Lighting Protection
- Clean Power and UPS Systems
- Lighting and Lighting Controls Design
- Fire Alarm and Life Safety Systems
- Nurse Call, Code Blue and Communication Systems
- Power Load Analysis and Short Circuit Analysis
- Photo-voltaic Systems
- Fuel Cell Design
- Solar Power Design
- International work - IEC Requirements