Our Plumbing principals have over 35 years of experience in the field of Healthcare, Laboratories, Institutional and mixed-occupancy building including highrise buildings. We design the water and waste systems cost effectively and efficiently utilizing a multiple riser concept. We encourage water conservation measures such as gray water use and rain water reclamation.
Our medical air, vacuum systems and all related gas system are computer software base sizing for optimum efficiency.
In order to remain current regarding the state of the design practices TJEG engineers are routinely updated on code and regulation changes through study and continuing education.
Our service includes:
- Master Planning
- Value Engineering
- Potable and Non-potable Systems
- Sanitary Waste and Vent Systems
- Fuel Gas and Oil Systems
- Site utility Systems
- High Purity Water systems
- Pharmaceutical UPS and WFI Water Systems
- Compressed Air and Vacuum Systems
- Medical Gas and Vacuum Systems
- Laboratory Specialty Gas Systems
- Bulk Gaseous Storage Systems
- Solar Energy Systems
- Gray Water System
- Rain Water Reclaim System
- Acoustics in Plumbing Systems