The healthcare sector represents a great apportunity and a great challenge for high-tech energy efficiency.
Hospitals are among the most energy intensive of all buildings due to 24/7 operation, intensive ventilation and filtration requirements, complex temperature and humidity needs, extensive use of electronic medical equipment, disinfection and anesthetic processes, as well as the life/safety imperative of uninterruptable building systems operation.
Our commitment to sustainability starts at our daily work ethics. We possess both the culture and the talent to deliver lasting results for complex, multi-disciplinary, long-term projects. We promote the technical interaction required to create robust, system-based, and integrated sustainable solutions, producing tangible benefits for the environment, communities, and our clients' business success.
Our principle of sustainable design into our works includes:
- Promote our clients the development of integrated sustainability plans for infrastructure and master planning.
- Integration of technology and environments
- Believes in collaboration and integration
- Ability to integrate System design in:
- Energy Efficiency
- Indoor Air Quality
- Renewable Energy
- Water Efficiency
- Design Accessible Environmentally Efficient Systems that are easily operational for the life of the building
- Responsible Use of Materials, Water and Energy
- Design For Operational Efficiency
- NetZero and Carbon Footprint